KHS&S’ precision and attention to detail helped ensure the swift and successful completion of Transformers: The Ride – 3D at Universal Orlando® Resort.
Transformers is an immersive 3D ride based on the Transformers film franchise. The ride blends stunning dark-ride technology with a show with visceral effects like smoke, heat and water. It is considered a leader in the next generation of thrill rides, and media have praised the ride, hailing it one of the best theme park attractions in the world.
KHS&S completed the interiors and exteriors of the ride building, including:
• Exterior stucco, framing and ornamental metal
• Interior metal stud framing, drywall, drywall finishes, soffits and ceilings
KHS&S completed work in the entire 60,000-square-foot building, including the queue areas.
- Exterior stucco
- Framing and ornamental metal
- Interior metal stud framing
- Drywall finishes
- Soffits and ceilings
- FWCCA Themed Project Award of Excellence (2014)