Detroit Tiger Spring Training has been part of Lakeland history since 1966. Fans and players are now experiencing the games in a recently renovated stadium, which includes a new clubhouse and an addition to the existing stadium. Increased seating and an observation deck offers new vantage points for fans to cheer on their teams.
KHS&S work included cold formed metal framing (CFMF), steel roof deck, exterior/interior metal framing, exterior sheathing and vapor barrier, stucco, drywall, fiberglass reinforced panels (FRP) and acoustical ceilings. The $41 million project was completed in March 2017.
- Cold-formed metal framing (CFMF)
- Steel roof deck
- Exterior/interior metal framing
- Exterior sheathing and vapor barrier
- Fiberglass reinforced panels (FRP)
- Acoustical ceilings
- ABC Excellence in Construction Subcontractor of the Year (2019)